Saturday, December 17, 2016

Essence The Little X-Mas Factory Nail Polishes in Meet Me Under the Mistletoe and Let’s Take an Elfie

Hello! So I showed some nail polishes I’ve acquired over the last month or so in my post two days ago and I’ve actually managed to take some swatch pictures of them! I know, shocking times. I have two polishes out of the Essence The Little X-Mas Factory limited edition collection. I picked up the green and the white polishes and there’s also a bright pink one and a gold one.

Essence Little X-Mas Factory Nail Polish in the Shade Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Essence Little X-Mas Factory Nail Polish in the Shade Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is a beautiful pine green, it’s a lovely colour for this time of the year. It’s not a colour I typically gravitate towards but something about this really caught my attention. I used two coats here.

 

Essence Little X-Mas Factory Nail Polish in the Shade Let's Take an Elfie

Essence Little X-Mas Factory Nail Polish in the Shade Let's Take an Elfie

Let’s Take an Elfie is a shimmery white polish. It kinda reminded me of a sparkly version of the icing on top of a Christmas cake! It’s a beautiful polish but I found it a bit difficult to work with. The 2nd coat would start to strip off part of the 1st coat and things ended up patchy. It was worth it in the end though! I can’t remember if I used two or three coats above. If you can get it to work ok for you, then two coats will be enough. But you might need three to make sure it’s fully opaque.

These two polishes are great additions to my Christmas polish collection. There’s a hand full of polishes I have that are perfect for this time of the year and these will be added to those. Let me know below what polishes you like to use this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...