Sunday, December 18, 2016

Essence Colour of the Year Polish in Jeans Ons!

So I’ve made two Colour of the Year posts this year. The first was my nail polish picks for the colours Rose Quartz and Serenity. The second post was the Essence Polish of the Year polish they brought out the shade Forgive Me for the Rose Quartz shade. I didn’t think they’d bring out one for Serenity but low and behold, when I was looking at the Essence stand the other I noticed that this polish, Jeans On!, had a Colour of the Year sticker on it! It would have been nice to have both Forgive Me and Jeans On! in the same post but this will have to do.

Essence Colour of the Year 2016 Jeans On! Serenity

Essence Colour of the Year 2016 Jeans On! Serenity

It’s a pretty shade and a good enough match for Serenity, more on the periwinkle side of blue than a baby blue which was key for a Serenity match.

While I kinda liked the idea of Rose Quartz and Serenity at the beginning of the year, half way through my interest fell. I had planned to do loads of nail looks with the colours but I just couldn’t motivate myself to do so. However the 2017 shade has been announced and it’s called Greenery. It’s a beautiful bright lushious green, I’m very excited about it. Also Butter London have brought out an official collaborative shade which is awesome! They also have 5 other Pantone shades and they’re all lovely looking. Buttercream is calling my name and Calypso Coral looks like a lovely coral shade (not that I need any more!).

Butter London Pantone 2017 Color of the Year Polishes Bodacious, Buttercream, Calypso Coral, Caramel Cafe, Greenery and Rich Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...