Friday, June 17, 2016

Maybelline Color Shows Jelly Tints Ombre Sunset Nails

Hello! So the Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints are perfect for jelly sandwich nail art, which I showed earlier this week by giving it a go myself. But when looking at the shades Edgy Tangy and Grapefruity I thought they would be perfect for a sunset ombre nail look so I decided to give it a go.

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints Ombre Nail Art. Sunset looking nail look using Edgy Tangy and Grapefruity

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints Ombre Nail Art. Sunset looking nail look using Edgy Tangy and Grapefruity

I used it over bare nails, sponging the colours on with a cosmetic sponge with a slight overlap of the colours so they’d blend nicely. I’d like to try it again both using a white polish as a base coat and also using the Edgy Tangy as a base coat, just to help build it up better. It takes a lot of sponging to get it looking nice because the colours are so sheer. But I do like the look! It reminds me of a Tequila Sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...