Friday, May 6, 2016

Recent Beauty Haul #BEDM

Hello! So I missed yesterday’s Blog Every Day in May post, I was just too tired and busy to write a post and I didn’t want to throw something out for the sake of it. But I don’t want to let it put me off!

Yesterday I went out and got some bits and pieces in Boots, Penneys and Dealz. I’m going to a wedding tomorrow and there were several things I needed to pick up for that (and then several things I just wanted!).

Nip and Fab Glycolic scrub, Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints, Nailene false nails, Essence Get Big Lashes Waterproof Mascara, Maybelline Clor tattoo Creme de Nude, Maybelline color elixir in Signature Scarlet, Natural Collectiom Concealer Green, Maybelline Hyper Glossy Mascara, L'Oreal Infallible Matte in Vanilla

Nailene So Natural False Nails in Short- I don’t usually wear false nails but my left index finger broken really badly and I want to have nice nails for the wedding! I remembered this video from CutePolish where she gives some tips and tricks for this very situation. I picked these ones as they said natural and every day wear so I’m hopng they’re thin and not very fake looking after I put the polish on

L’Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte in Vanilla- I’ve been very unhappy with foundations recently and so I went looking through blogs to pick a replacement. I chose this one because of Karen from LovelyGirlieBits (I read loads of her site and this one stood out to me). I tried it on yesterday and seem happy enough with it so fingers crossed it does the job tomorrow!

Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Mattes in Creme De Nude- Everyone and their mother’s seem to use the MAC Painterly Pots and I can’t splash out on that right now so I decided to give this Maybelline one a chance. I want to use it as an eyeshadow base and went with the matte shade as I can use it with matte and shimmy shadows over it

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints- If you’ve followed my nail polish posts for a while you’ll know that I love a good Color Show collection! It started with Polka Dot collection in 2013, the Street Artist Top Coats, the Bleached Neon collection, Rebel Bouquet collection and All Access NY Top Coats. I’ve also picked up the Neon collection in Dealz/Poundland. Not every collection appeals to me but when I saw these Jelly Tints I knew I wanted them!! I’ll do a swatch post in the following week.

Maybelline Color Elixir in Signature Scarlet- I picked this up in Dealz, it’s a bright red that usually I shy away from but with the price being 1.50 I decided to give it a go!

Nip & Fab Glycolic Scrub- My skin has been cat the last few months and I don’t have any exfoliators at the moment, so this caught my eye yesterday. I’ve used there pads before and liked them so I’m hoping to like this too

PS Duo Nail Polish- This I picked up for the glitter side of the polish, I want to use it for an upcoming post! But I do like this idea, as the glitter would be nice as an accent nail over the creme polish. It was also only one euro!

Essence Get Big! Lashes Waterproof Mascara- I thought I had a waterproof mascara but I seem to have lost it. I’ve tried the normal one of this so as I’ll be a big emotional mess at the wedding I need a waterproof mascara!!

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Mascara in Brown- Another Dealz find, I’m always intrigued when I find Asian Maybelline products there. I picked up one of the blushers before and like it. I don’t wear brown a lot but I do like it from time to time when I wear makeup during the day

Natural Collection Concealer in Green- I went to pick up one of the concealer palettes from Essence and Catrice and there was none there! So I went looking at every stand in Boots and came across this. My face can be a bit red at times so I want this to put on before I put on foundation

Let me know if you’ve tried any of these things or if you’d like to know how I get with these products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...