Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine’s Sharpie Nails

There’s a lot of nail art online that are done with Sharpies. So when I spotted pink Sharpies in Dealz I thought I’d do a quick Valentine’s look with them. I decided to use a gold pen I already to mix it up a bit. For the base I used Model’s Own Hyper Gel in White Light. After applying the Sharpie hearts, I sprayed the nails with hair spray to try and set it before adding a top coat to prevent it from smudging, with worked except for the ring finger.
IMG_0725
IMG_0729
IMG_0733
IMG_0733
You can check other Valentine’s looks I’ve done by clicking here. I hope to get one or two other looks done this year too, though that depends on if I can get my stamping skills to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...