Thursday, November 5, 2015

Winter Wishlist 2015 #BEDN


A few weeks ago I saw Rosalilium's 100 Things to Do in Autumn post and loved the idea of it. Even though autumn is my favourite season, it was a bit late to really enjoy anything in the blog post, so I sat down and made a Winter Wishlist. Just the other day Rosalilium published her 100 Things to Do This Christmas post, which you can check out here. I'm sure there will be some cross over of ideas but here are some of the things I want to do this winter and Christmas!

1. Make homemade gingerbread lattes

2. Go to carolling service

3. Knit some decorations

4. Decorate gingerbread houses with friends

5. Take pictures if it snows

6. Go to a Christmas Market

7. Make pine cone Christmas tree decorations

8. Make German Christmas cookies

9. Watch Christmas DVDs

10. Donate to charity (St, Vincent de Paul Giving Tree or a shoebox appeal or donate canned foods)

11. Make homemade Baileys

12. Make Christmas jumper

13. Celebrate 10 year anniversary with my boyfriend

14. Make a snowman if it snows

15. Board game night in

16. Christmas nail art ideas

17. Watch Late Late Toy Show

18. Cosy fireside night in knitting

19. Christmas house warming party

20. Make Christmas CD and playlist

21. Go ice skating

22. Make gingerbread cupcakes

23. DIY Snowflake mobile

24. Watch classic Christmas film in cinema if there is special showing

25. Have fun enjoying time with friends and family

26. Make a nice Christmas Day dessert

27. Do a Photo Every Day challenge for a month

28. Light some cosy seasonal candles

29. Send Christmas cards to friends

30. Read some festive books!

I'm sure I could go on and on, but I'd love to concentrate on these. I'm excited now to have things to look forward to doing! I've made a Pinterest board which you can see below, with some links to ideas for the stuff listed above. Let me know what you're looking forward to doing this winter in comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...