Friday, October 24, 2014

Barry M Starlight and Twilight Nail Polish

IMG_3611

Barry M Starlight and Twilight

I love the new Barry M polishes that have come out for Christmas. There’s 2 for Boots (Starlight and Moonlight), two for Superdrug (Christmas Tree and Jingle Bells) and one for Tesco (Twilight). The Superdrug ones just launched so I haven’t had a chance to look at those but out of the other three I really liked Starlight and Twilight.

IMG_3612

IMG_3644

IMG_3645

This is Starlight over Catrice The Dark Knight. I just love this polish, especially the stars. It reminds me of loads of indie polish swatches I’ve seen online.

IMG_3613

IMG_3658

IMG_3660

Twilight has silver and blue glitter, with larger silver pieces. I’ve used it over Essence Over the Rainbow but I think you could definitely build it up over a few coats and use it on it’s own.

Christmas has brought some more exciting polishes this year! Rimmel are doing Glitter Bombs (I’ve bought the green one), I saw some tinsel top coat from Seventeen the other day and also I saw a picture on the Maybelline stand of new glittery jewel coloured Color Show polishes, so I’m definitely keep an eye out on those! Barry M have other new glitter polishes available too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...