Friday, September 26, 2014

Autumn Blaze Nails

I love autumn! Everything about it, the leaves changing colours, the wind whipping through the trees with the sun shining, hot chocolate, Halloween, scarves, nights getting longer. Oh I could go on! So I wanted to do a nail look that was inspired by this love of Autumn.

IMG_3410

IMG_3411

For the base, I used Essence in Dare It Nude, which I love. Then I layered up different glitter nail polishes in gold and copper. Polishes used are Maybelline Color Show Nudes in Bronze Me Up, NYC Top Gold Top Coat, Essence in Time For Romance and Art Club Gold Glitter Nail Art Pen. I love how this turned out and I am in love with coppery/bronze colours at the moment!

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I am in love with this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Roisin! This really means a lot coming from you :)

      Delete
  2. so in love with this manicure! wonderful colour choices x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!! I must give this a go!! xx

    http://vixensfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love doing similar things to my nails!

    http://www.pennedbyjenny.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter at the end of nails can be such a pretty look :)

      Delete
  5. Love it. I've never had bronze manicure before, but I want to try, it looks really pretty. Thanks for the post! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving bronze this season, you should try it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...