Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Palm Tree Nails

I’ve been wanting to do these nails for a while, but kept putting it off. Now that the weather isn’t as warm as it was, I decided to pep up my nails and keep summer going!

DSC08954

Pretend that the blue in background is the sea and not a car bonnet!

DSC08955

I had another orange polish in mind when I was thinking of this look but couldn’t find it. Probably for the best as I think this Rimmel Cocktail Colour in Shirley Temple works so much better as has that sparkle which just adds dimension. I used Barry M’s Nail Art Pen in Black to sketch and fill in the palm tree. It turned out much better than I thought it would! Just looking at these photos warms me up a bit, which is much needed as today I’m feeling very cold!

3 comments:

  1. These are so creative! I might do something like this for when I go to Jamaica in 10 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, good idea! Or when you get back to remind of you Jamaica :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...