Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throw Back Thursday Nail Edition with Essence Blue Addicted

I got idea the other day that I really should try use some of my older polishes that I used to love more enough. And thought that a Throw Back Thursday sort of series would be a fun way to motive me. So I went straight for Essence in the shade Blue Addicted, a polish everyone went mad for when it came out as it’s a dupe to Deborah Lippmann’s Across The Universe.

DSC08714

DSC08710

I love it, I think it’s so beautiful! And that it reminds me of a jelly sandwich without the topcoat over it. I really wish it wasn’t discontinued but I’m guessing that when I run out of it (I have 2 bottles) that I can always shell out for the Deborah Lippmann one if I still love it this much.

I’m very excited about this series, I have rooted through my polishes and already picked out a good handful to show on here. I even have the pictures for the next post ready! Talk about dedication.

Did you manage to get your hand on this shade? Is there any other shade that’s been discontinued and you’re still mourning? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like this style of polish but don't have one, I will have to have a look at Deborah Lippmann for some inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's a Revlon one that is black and purple, similar to this, I think they still do it, it's lovely! I'll probably be doing a post on it at some stage actually. It would be a nice way to try this style of polish before splashing out on DL

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour! I tend to stay away from glitter but you've inspired me with this!! xx

    http://vixensfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's such a gorgeous colour. Ya, glitter can be tricky to get off so I don't blame people for avoiding it!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh this is pur-dy!!! I'm a terror for leaving on chipped nail polish! Must.do.better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...