Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June Nail Polish Haul

Once again I have amassed a new lot of polishes, mainly thanks to Poundland and Poundworld, as well as 3 for 2 offers in Superdrug and magazine freebies.

DSC08634

The lot!

DSC08635  DSC08637

Rimmel Cocktail Colour in Apple Berry Smoothie and Shirley Temple, Rimmel Space Dust in Luna Love, Sinful Colors in Pink and Sugar Rush, Revlon Colorstay in Buttercup and Bare Bones

I got all these for £1 each Poundland and Poundworld. I’d held off getting any of the Cocktail Colours from Rimmel when they were originally out but I’m excited to try them. I also hope that some of the newer ones will end up for bargains in a few months time (like the Sweetie Crush collection, I’m intrigued but don’t want to spend full whack). I wanted a really bright pink neon and had heard that this Sinful Colors one was good, so I was glad to find it! I was most excited about the Revlon Buttercup though. I had seen it in a MissHollyBerries video and really wanted to try a pale yellow. I was thinking of getting Unicorn by Sinful Colors as a cheaper version but luckily I found this!

DSC08639 

Claire’s Splatter Effect in Sequins, Nails Inc in Royal Botanical Gardens, L’Oreal Confetti in Splash Peach, Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Coconut

I’ve already shown the first two polishes, click here for the Nails Inc one and here for the Claire’s one. I love non-glitter confetti style topcoats so I had to get the L’Oreal one, the colour combination looked interesting! And after unexpectedly falling in love with Rita Ora for Rimmel in White Hot Love, I wanted to try another white shade so I picked up this one from Barry M after seeing it on Painted Nails and Baking Scales. I kinda also want to try the new white one from Model’s Own as well!

DSC08642

Ciate in Ivory Queen, Teardrop Treasure Ivory Pearls, Ferris Wheel and Frost Yourself Caviar Pearls

Finally I got these free with this month’s Marie Claire. Ivory Queen is a lovely peach shade with a subtle gold shimmer going through it. Ferris Wheel is a beautiful blue but it does take a good number of coats to make it opaque. I’m not sure if I’ll use the caviar pearls, I’m not a huge fan of them but you never know!

And that’s it! As well as the Barry M Nail Art Pen in Pink, I forgot to photograph it. Let me know if there’s any here that you’d really like to see swatches of and I’ll get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...