Saturday, September 14, 2013

(Slightly Geeky) YouTube Pick of the Week

I feel like it’s been forever since I did one of these! And I have a stack of videos piled up that I want to share. So, let’s begin!

Simon Pegg playing Drunk Ron Weasley, wishing Harry Potter a happy birthday? Tickles the geeky side of me!

Speaking of geeky side, I really enjoyed this Super Mario Brothers real life parkour video. It left me wanting to desperately play some SNES Super Mario games!

The music, along with the clips chosen, just cracks me up! Classic 80s montage! It’s worth watching even if you’re not a Game of Thrones fan, I think non fans can appreciate the humour too.

Perfect. Just perfect!

I read Divergent at the beginning of the year and really enjoyed it. I have yet to read Insurgent, but I think I’m going to wait to read it around the time the 3rd books, Allegiant, comes out, so I can read the two together. I really liked this teaser trailer, I’m looking forward to the film coming out!

Finally, amid all the news that Ben Affleck is to play Batman, I came across this Honest Trailer for Batman and Robin. I just love Honest Trailers, they hit the nail on the head every time!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That Batman one was hilarious, I'd forgotten how terrible it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As did I until the Honest Trailers! They have so many funny ones

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...