Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So with Google Reader going on 1st July, it was time for me to start saving my blog subscriptions somewhere else. I've signed up with Feedly but I've also decided to give Bloglovin a chance, I've heard very good things about it. So if you're an avid Google Reader user, try signing up to Bloglovin and you can follow me there. You can also import all your Google Reader subscriptions as well, which is very handy!

I've actually been meaning to join Bloglovin and to add a button to my page. As well as add an email address for the blog (which is one the top right above the search bar), so if you want to contact me there feel free. While I have a Twitter private account, I was thinking of setting a public one up for the blog and setting up a Facebook page. What do you think? Have you done this with your blog? Do you like seeing blogs with Twitter and Facebook pages? Let me know what you think below!

2 comments:

  1. Facebook doesn't bother me at all, I have a blog page and I never remember to update it! I do have bloglovin but to be honest I don't use it, I read blogs via my blogroll! I suppose I'll have to get used to the format at some stage :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I'm still getting used to it, I use my blogroll a lot, on a daily basis, to get updates but then every Sunday I usually log onto Google Reader and do a big read, it's my equivalent of the Sunday Papers in bed!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...