Monday, February 4, 2013

butter London Fiddlesticks

I’ve drooled over butter London polishes several times online and when I came across a few of there Lips & Tips sets in TK Maxx last week, I leapt at the chance of buying one. There were several shades there, a ruby red, a gold, a silver, a pink and a rose gold shade (which I was very tempted to get!) but Fiddlesticks stuck out to me. It’s a beautiful raspberry pink glittery shade and I’m a sucker for raspberry shades so I nabbed the last one there!

DSC06526

DSC06528

Without flash

DSC06533

DSC06530

With flash

It has an almost jelly like consistency, the glitter in it doesn’t feel glittery when on the nail if that makes any sense?! It definitely needs a top coat to make it extra shiny. I’m very impressed by it, I will definitely check out more butter London in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. isn't it just?! I can't wait to get my hands on some more butter London colours, I really want the No More Waity Katie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...