Friday, October 12, 2012

Cake Batter Fudge

DSC04879

I’ve made this twice already and I love it! It’s so so simple and so quick to make. The worst thing is waiting for it to set!

Cake Batter Fudge

Adapted from The Pursuit of Hippieness

Ingredients

1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk

3.5 Cups (works out at almost 400g) white chocolate, chopped or broken into bits

3 tsp Vanilla Extract

1/4 of a tsp Almond Extract (original recipe called for 1/2 tsp, I found it too over powering. You could go for 1/8 tsp if you really don’t want a strong taste)

Sprinkles

Method

1. Pre-line a pan (I used a square baking pan) with tin foil and spray with some cooking spray (or brush some oil on). Put the condensed milk and white chocolate into a microwavable bowl and microwave until white chocolate has melted. Stir to blend until smooth.

2. Add the extracts and stir. Add the sprinkles, stir slightly to mix in. Pour mixture into pan and then sprinkle some more sprinkles on top so they sit and stick to the top.

3. Let rest in the fridge to firm. The first time I made this, it wasn’t firming so cut into pieces and turned them upside down, this helped to firm. I think it wouldn’t firm as I didn’t have enough chocolate in it, so definitely make sure you have enough.

4. Enjoy!

DSC04880

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...