Thursday, August 23, 2012

YouTube Pick of the Week!

So I had planned last week to do a Olympic pick of the week, even had it written out but then all the videos got taken off YouTube due to copyright. Grrr! Very annoying. So here’s this week’s very mixed pick!

I decided to start with the Olympics, a compilation of very scary looking synchronized swimmers. That make up is crazy, I might possibly use it as a Halloween costume!

Somebody I follow on Twitter posted a video from this account and I’ve been hooked every since! I love lists so this is perfect. This ice cream one has been one of my faves so far, very weird altogether!

It takes a while to get into it, but the end just cracks me up! (Show me a good cat video and I’ll love you forever).

I heard about Being Elmo on the Pop Stuff podcast from Howstuffworks.com. It’s about Elmo and his puppeteer Kevin Clash. I was never a big Elmo fan until I saw this trailer. I’m dying to watch it!

I only discovered Awkward Black Girl this week but I thoroughly recommend watching it! If you can’t wait, please watch this video from 4:14 to 7:14. It just cracks me right up, so so funny! But it happens that I’m a Sister Act fan so that probably helps!

Last is a short clip on Salton Sea, in the desert of California. It’s just fascinating. I can’t even begin to describe it in words. Just watch it! It’s very eerie.

4 comments:

  1. how bizarre are the swimmers eyes haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are crazy! The make up for that event is insane,they go all out!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! The swimmers make-up is hilarious, definitely a candidate for a Halloween costume! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee,I was inspired for the Halloween costume thanks to the picture you posted on Beaut.ie!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...