Friday, August 10, 2012

YouTube Pick of the Week

I liked the last time I did this so I might make it a (semi) regular thing!

First up is Will Ferrell weighing in on the whole Kristen Stewart cheating on Rob Pattinson. You’d have to be living under a rock not to have heard of it. Well, in this clip Will gets very emotional indeed!

Another Flathan video! The comedy gold this guy produces just doesn’t stop! Here he says the F word (bold Flathan!).

Speaking of bad words, here a weather man gets very confused! Thanks to Beaut.ie for bringing this to my attention!

My boyfriend has a habit of calling me a ‘casual gamer’ to wind me up, just because I prefer playing things like Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Bejewelled Blitz and Nintendo DS games instead of pwn-ing n00bz on Call of Duty. Drives me nuts! And finally this video gives me the perfect way to react next time it’s brought up!

Ah, Jimmy Kimmel. I love his antics. The video where the parents told their kids they ate their Halloween candy? Had me in STITCHES for days. This one is very funny, he gets celebrities to read out bad tweets directed to them.

And finally ‘Real Actors Read Yelp Reviews’. Dramatization of actual Yelp reviews. It just makes the silly things people say even sillier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...