Wednesday, May 2, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: A Look Back

Phew, it’s over! What a month. It’s a pity I got sick at the beginning as my motivation dropped a bit due to that. And there were times I thought I wouldn’t finish it but I’m glad I did! It’s the first challenge I’ve finished on time and it’s helped me in a number of ways. First off, it was good to write every day, I hope I’ll be more motivated to keep posting on a regular basis. Secondly, it was good to be a bit creative and to try new things. I enjoyed actually putting pins to use and will continue to do so.

The thing I enjoyed most was probably doing my nails. I used to have really short ones (due to biting) up until a few years ago. I’m only getting used to having long nails now!

I will probably do some more challenges, in fact this month I’m having a ‘Meatless May’, a month of no meat. It’s for my 25 Before 25 Challenge. I won’t be posting it about every day but I might do a few updates and recipes along the way. Two days in and so far I’m not missing meat. Here’s hoping there’s no BBQs this month!

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my posts during the 30 Days of Pinterest. Whenever I felt like giving up and not posting something, I thought of all of you and it kept me going. So thanks again!

Have you ever done a challenge on your blog? Let me know and I might take inspiration for it next time I decide to do one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...