Monday, April 23, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 22

Once again I was slacking so I decided to try out a hair style that I might use tomorrow. I went for this simple braided up-do by Oh So Pretty The Diaries. And here’s how it turned out!

DSC02917

DSC02918

I quite like it! And it was easy to do. Here’s how!

1. Tease the top of your hair to give a little volume and then smooth out (this is optional though).

2. Split hair into 3 equal parts. Then split each of those parts into 3 equal parts (so now you have 9 equal parts, A1,A2, A3. B1,B2,B3. C1.C2.C3).

3. Take one of the small parts (for example A1) and plait/braid this. Then plait A1, A2 and A3 together. Secure into place with a clear hair tie or with one the same colour as your hair.

4. Repeat with the B and C sections of the hair. So at the end you will have 3 plaits, which is made up as one smaller plait and 2 unplaited pieces.

5. Loosen out these plaits a bit and then roll up into buns. Secure into place with kirby grips/bobby pins. Spray with hair spray if you wish.

Phew, I hope that makes sense! If not, definitely check the link above where I got the idea, they do a step by step photo guide. I couldn’t do that unfortunately as my boyfriend is playing computer games at the moment! He did say it looks very Heidi-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...