Saturday, April 21, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 20

I had good intentions to do something crafty today but it went out the window with being roped into babysitting duty and other last minute plans. So I thought I’d use today for some more visual reasons I use Pinterest: decorating!

What’s amazing about this picture is that it’s someone’s house, not a cafe! I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. (Via Johanna Öst’s Flickr)

This is one way to insure he has sweet dreams every night! (via Supermarket Sarah).

I think this is just genius!! What a great way to store magazines and also create extra seats. (via Apartment Therapy).

A suitcase that’s been turned into a chair! (via http://www.kristanlynn.com)

There’s just something I’m drawn to when it comes to bird cages. (via http://turquoisetulipsandbliss.tumblr.com)

I have loads of cushions pinned,I just love them. This is one of my current favourites. It by etsy user mybeardedpigeon and they do loads of different map cushions I seriously want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...