Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 18

This one is late as I was trying to do one pin but it wasn’t working out. So I changed to try something else. Originally, I was trying to do nails with a peek-a-boo strip of colour coming through a black overcoat, like this pin from pshiiit.com. Unfortunately, the tape I was using (Christmas ribbon) just wasn’t working so I grabbed some electrical tape and used the Explosion Tutorial from Nailside as inspiration. And here’s the results!

DSC02904

DSC02911

DSC02904

As you can see, I’m still loving the pastel shades! Maybe I’ll bore of them some day soon…

Here’s the cast of characters:

Pink- Angelica Nail Colour in Sweetie Pie

Yellow- Angelica Nail Colour in Lemoncello

Purple- Angelica Nail Colour in Palma Violet

Blue- Angelica Nail Colour in Skylar

Orange- Catrice Ulitmate Nail Lacquer in MAN, GO Tango mixed with a white to make it slightly pastely.

Black- Wet N Wild in Black Cream

Glitter- Kiss Nail Art Paint in Silver Glitter

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, you've such a steady hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! But I don't think it's my stead hand that helped here, it was the tape! Also, you can't see the left hand! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...