Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 16

Another day, another hairdo! My 3rd one for this challenge and probably not the last. I’m very boring when it comes to my hair, it’s either down or else in a ponytail. Or if I can’t be bothered to wash it, a plait as it helps to disguise greasy hair!

I’ve tried to do a fish tail before but failed because I just couldn’t get what to do in my head. Until I saw this video from The Beauty Department. And soon it began to make sense! And this photo series from Hair Brained Beauty also helped too. Here’s the results!

DSC02866

A close up.DSC02873

DSC02881

I’m pretty happy with the results. It looks better at the bottom than at the top. Probably because I have layers, bits and pieces started falling out of my hair. But I think I’d try it again.

Make up info in case anyone wants to know!

No. 7 BB Cream for Normal/Oil skin in Light

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light

Bourjois Eyeshadow in 05

Essence ‘All eyes on me’ mascara in brown

Maybelline Dream Touch Blush Peach

Smashbox Blush Rush in Paradise

Essence Bronzing Powder Matt in 02 Love to be Matt

Bourjois Rose Exclusif in 01

 

T-Shirt is from New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...