Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 Days of Pinterest: Day 1

I’ll be honest, when I got up this morning I really did not want to do anything except catch up on my blog reading and lazy about. I especially did not want to look through my Pinterest and choose something to do. Anyway, somehow I got roped into babysitting my youngest brother and sister and it was then I got a mad fit of cleaning.
When I finished and sat down for the evening, I decided to do my nails and so I turned to Pinterest for inspiration. I settled on a Polka Dot Tutorial that I had pinned from Beaut.ie (written by Lynnie, who has her own blog here).
I decided on the more retro polka dot and chose a pink base colour with white polka dots.
DSC02561
For the pink, I used No.7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Me! Me! Me! For the white, I used Kiss Nail Art Paint in White, using the top of kriby grip/bobby pin. I then covered with a clear top coat.
Close up!
DSC02565
I definitely need some practice but I’m pretty pleased with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...