Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I Did in 2011

I did this last year and I wanted to do it again this year.

2011

1.

  • Moved in with my boyfriend after 6 years of going out.
  • Went to London and Oxford in October for my birthday and got to do loads of new fun thing like go to the Oxo Tower, go to a comedy club, ice bar and Fright Night in Thorpe Park.
  • Met several online friends for the first time: Laia, Lex and Angela, as well as loads of lovely Beaut.ies!
  • Went to my first ballet in October.
  • Did some more exploring in Ireland. Visited Blarney Castle, went to the Cliffs of Moher again and spent a few sunny days in Waterford.
  • Went to several different parties including my brother’s 21st, my friend’s brother’s 21st (which was like a mini outdoor festival), great aunt’s 80th birthday party and a UV party.
  • Bought my first car (as well as my second one too!).
  • Managed to get two different jobs
  • Went to London again in December and went ice skating at the Natural History Museum, visited Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park and ate in China Town for the first time.
  • Got a sewing machine and learned to sew!

2.

DSC00822

DSC01530

IMG_0638

DSC01925

DSC01504

DSC00844

3.

Again, not plans but what I did New Year’s Eve. Sat in, watched tv with my boyfriend and missed the countdown as RTE did it early. Perfect!

4.

Another year has passed but it’s still the same letter as last year. Why haven’t I done anything about it? Am I too afraid? Or is it I just don’t care anymore?

5.

cropped

6.

What don’t I want to change in a way?

7.

My siblings, my bf, KS, SH, BH

8.

Resolutions can be found HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...