Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Treats!

I know this is a bit late but here’s all the treats I made on Halloween for my family! I might edit it later and put in recipes, but for now just pictures.

DSC01657

Chocolate orange cake made in a pumpkin mould I got in Aldi! Next time I use it, I’ll probably ice the cake too.

DSC01652DSC01653

Ghost muffins! Or as we called them Ghost Toast! Made from another mould I got in Aldi.

DSC01659 

Mummys (Just home made sausage rolls, using puff pastry wound in strips to look like a mummy). Not the prettiest of foods I’ll admit!

DSC01660

Witches brew soup! (Pea, broccoli and bacon soup). Was surprisingly yummy!

DSC01677

Fudgy popcorn balls. Which I ate, a miracle considering I don’ like popcorn!

DSC01672

Skull and pumpkin white chocolates (pumpkins just have some food colouring in them). And the dark ones are made from left over fudge sauce from the popcorn. Another mould I got from Aldi (wish I bought them all now!).

DSC01669

Orange jelly with gummy worms and skulls inside. Made using the mould from the pumpkin cake above. I’m particularly happy with how this looks, my mother said it looked horrible (I took that as a compliment).

Of course, there was lots of sweets from trick or treating (with the odd bit of fruit too!).

Bonus cat picture!

DSC01667

Woody trying to steal some of the ribs from dinner (he got into the Halloween mood by getting out his creepy eyes!).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that chocolate orange cake is EPIC :D It looks gorgeous and so fudgy and soft. And I love the plate of white chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! It was fun to create new stuff like that. Wish I bought the rest of the Halloween baking stuff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...