Saturday, January 22, 2011

30 Day Music Meme: Day Twenty Eight

Day 28- A song that makes you feel guilty

So first off, this would have been finished on time if it wasn’t for the internet switching off and not being fixed until five days later. I could rant about how the person in the call centre insulted me by saying I couldn’t fix it myself and that I should wait until my husband got home. But I won’t, that’s another story.

So anyway, I don’t think there’s any song that makes me feel guilty. If you look through the list of songs I’ve already posted you’d see that! I don’t feel guilty about liking any songs. Nor does any song make me feel guilty, for not talking to someone in ages for example. I had to think about songs I should feel guilty about liking and thought that maybe this would do.

I love Disney songs. I grew up on Disney, I know all the words to songs and have no shame in admitting it! I used to work in a children’s playzone and Disney would be blasted it all the time. People used to say ‘Does it not wreck your head?’. Nope, because I love it!

Disney songs is a broad topic, there are a few I don’t like of course. But I can’t pick my favourite. I will pick one I used to listen to outside of work, Chim Chim Cher Ee from Mary Poppins. Am I the only person who likes Dick Van Dyke’s accent in this?! Probably.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...