Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Thirteen

Day 13- A song that is a guilty pleasure

Let it be said that I have no guilty pleasures. At least when it comes to music. I love my music taste, very diverse. I know that is it full of ‘guilty pleasures’. 80s music is one of my favourite genres, I think that says a lot!

I Googled guilty pleasures before writing this and I liked most songs that came up in the search! I think I might start a music post after I’m finished this meme called ‘Songs I like that I shouldn’t’. When watching X Factor’s Guilty Pleasure night a couple of weeks ago, I was amazed at the lack of guilty pleasures! Not enough cheese for my liking. Though one artist that was featured is going to be my guilty pleasure for this post.

Ricky Martin. Oh god do I love his songs! So catchy, so dancey, so cheesy. She Bangs is probably my favourite but Livin’ La Vida Loca is definitely a song from my childhood. I remember my friend had the single and we used to dance around her room to it. I still do that to this day! And the music video with all the dancing is awesome!

Here’s double the guilty pleasure, a live version of Kylie singing with Ricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...