Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Fourteen

Day 14- A song that no one would expect you to love

I’ve already confessed my love for 80s music in yesterday’s post, the cheesier the better for me! One iconic piece of 80s pop is Tainted Love by Soft Cell. And while this version has me bopping along to it and clicking my fingers like I was in West Side Story, I prefer Marilyn Manson’s version!

I’m not sure why I like it better, Soft Cell’s version (not the original by the way!) really seems like my ‘thing’. Maybe I prefer Manson’s version as it has much more angst and anger, the way I think a song about tainted love should be sung.

I’m not sure if admitting I like this song (or any of the other Manson songs I like) is truly shocking to people!

While watching this video, I discovered that the actress that plays Lexi Grey in Grey’s Anatomy is in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...