Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Eighteen

Day 18- A song that you wish you heard on the radio

So this is going to be a few hours late, but that’s because I went to see the new Harry Potter film!

I’m sure there are loads of songs that I’d like to hear on the radio but I think I’m going to again keep with recent songs. Cee Lo Green’s Fuck You is very popular. But rather it is the radio edit Forget You that is played. I’m not hugely annoyed by the changing of the words, but it would be nice to hear the original of this, and all other censored songs, after the watershed or something. I think it would be a good compromise!

I love the video too, so if you haven’t seen it it’s well worth it. But word of warning, it IS the original so there is cursing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...